Save $50 on Maverick Airlines popular Travel Spirit Tour with this promotion code. This Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas combines views of the Grand Canyon from three views: airplane,helicopter, and ground. Get amazing views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West, from plane view while receiving personally narrated knowledge by pilots that have intimate knowledge of the Grand Canyon. Once you arrive at Grand Canyon west you will board a helicopter where you will then descend and land 3,500 feet below the Grand Canyon rim, enjoying the grandeur of the Grand Canyon from an exclusive landing site only 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. After landing choose between multiple unforgettable activities including Eagle Point, the Native American Village, and Guano Point. For those not faint at heart you can choose an extra option of walking on the Skywalk, a glass bridge that suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon.
After Landing Options:
- Skywalk – A glass walking surface that suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and extends more than 70 feet from the edge.
- Native American Village – Walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings.
- Amphitheater – Live Native American performances throughout the day.
- “Highpoint Hike” – Offers breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Historic Tram – Remnants of a tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine discovered in the 1930’s.
Duration: approximately 7 hours (hotel to hotel).